Monday, October 25, 2010

Random Angle

So, I know it's just the end of October, but I have to admit that I have been working on my Christmas list. This beast that I have created is meticulously pruned every year with the first freeze to prepare it for it's mating dance. A ritual where loved ones sympathetic to my need of presents peruse my odd assortment of impulse online window shopping and pick something that glitters just right to them, fits in with their wallet, and is easy to wrap. A ritual that I now and forever will be grateful for.

One website that I have found so fitting with my christmas list this year is Etsy. Oh sure, everyone's seen it, but up to this point I've found it a tiny bit overwhelming. Where do I even start looking for that perfect little bit of handiwork that I can dangle from my ears or wrap around my chilly neck? Well, just yesterday I happened to stumble across a few ways to sift through the oddities and bizarre accessories, and suddenly the vast world of Etsy opened up to me in cute, organized rows.

1) This stuff is too cute: Add to wish list.
2) Let the gift mating ritual begin...